Experience renowned 5 star hotel services at Grand Hyatt Beijing
- 825 Rooms & Suites, Chang An Avenue View or Courtyard View
- Located in city centre, next to Wangfujing shopping street and connected to Beijing Oriental Plaza commercial complex
- Club Oasis with a 55-metre resort-style indoor swimming pool
- 24 Hour Fitness Centre
- 7 Award-winning food & beverage outlets, including Made in China, Noble Court, Da Giorgio
- Event & Business Services
- Two specially adapted rooms
- Adjusted sinks and storage space
- Wheelchair-accessible doors and elevators
- Roll-in showers
- Special supports in the bath tubs and toilets
- Bathroom and shower benches available free of charge
- Accessible public toilets on the ground floor and first floor
- Accessible event facilities, restaurants and terraces
- Club Oasis on the P3 floor accessible via elevator
- Audiovisual smoke detectors, fire alarms and telephones in guestrooms and public areas
- A technologically advanced boardroom with seating capacity up to 10 people. The boardroom is equipped with a plasma TV, an LCD overhead screen and a meeting table with built-in power and cable outlets for each attendee. Complimentary mineral water, coffee and tea are included in boardroom rental. Coffee breaks can also be arranged with 24 hours prior notice at an additional charge.
- A guest office featuring a round table for up to 6 people along with a separate work station, allowing extra privacy for discerning business travellers.
- 3 additional boardrooms located on Level 4 with seating capacity up to 10 people. The rooms are equipped with an LCD overhead screen and a meeting table with built-in power and cable outlets for each attendee. Complimentary mineral water, coffee and tea included in boardroom rental. The boardrooms on this level have windows permitting natural light.
- 4 spacious work stations with private desktop computers, broadband Internet access and individual printers.
- Wireless Internet access throughout the entire Business Centre as well as in the boardrooms.
- Video conference systems available for setup in any of the boardrooms with 24 hours notice.
- Rental of mobile phones, fax machines, laptops, LCD projectors, printers and Polycom.
- Business card printing both in English and Chinese arranged within 24 hours; name cards and small printing products also available.
- Courier services for international and domestic deliveries.
- Professional translation and interpretation services arranged with 24 hours notice.
- Daily local and international newspapers, trade publications and magazines available for reference and sale.
- A “mini library” featuring business publications and Chinese art pictorials.
Using the plug-and-play feature of interTouch connectivity solutions, hotel guests can establish a connection to the Internet within seconds. No additional software needs to be installed on laptops and no customisation of settings is required. We provide 24-hour technical support for all guests should any difficulty arise.
Ethernet networks are most commonly used for a Local Area Network (LAN) within a traditional or typical office network set-up. Usually, Ethernet Cat 5 cables are capable of supporting bandwidth speeds of up to 100 Mbps. Moreover, Ethernet networks can transmit data for a wide range of applications, such as Internet surfing and video conferencing.
All rooms are provided with an Ethernet cable and connection.
A Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) supports the connection of laptops or Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs) to the LAN via a wireless connection that uses radio frequency waves to transmit and receive data. WLAN technology allows guests to conveniently access the Internet wire-free anywhere in the hotel through any WLAN supporting device.
Please check with the Business Centre for more information on +86 10 8518 1234 ext. 3705.
Map & Directions
- Beijing Central Railway Station - 1.5 km
- The Forbidden City – 1.5 km
- Palace Museum – 1.5 km
- Tiananmen Square – 1 km
- China World Trade Center (CWTC) – 4.5 km
- Wangfujing (Wang Fu Jing) Shopping Street – next to the hotel
- Temple of Heaven – 3.5 km
- Dongdan Street – 500 meters
- Summer Palace – 26 km
Beijing Capital International Airport (airport code “PEK”) is located in the northeast of Beijing, the capital of the People's Republic of China, 25.35km from Tiananmen Square in the heart of Beijing. There are two terminals at Beijing Airport, namely Terminal 2 and Terminal 3. Transport from Beijing Capital International Airport is available via Grand Hyatt Beijing limousine, taxi, the Airport Express Line (high-speed subway) or the Airport Bus Service.
- Time - 40 minutes
- Operating hours - closes 30 minutes after the last flight
- Frequency - on request
- Where to meet the limousine - hotel staff will stand by at the Air Bridge before the flight lands, will take the guests to collect their luggage and will load the luggage into the limousine
- Charges – Grand Hyatt Beijing has several types of vehicles; the charges depend on which vehicle is selected
- Time - 60 minutes
- Operating hours - 24 hours
- Charges - approximately CNY110 (US$17), including tolls, excluding levy for luggage and traffic
- Reservations - at the taxi stand
- Time – 20 minutes to Dong Zhi Men Station in Central Beijing
- Operating hours - 6:00am to 10:30pm daily
- Frequency - approximately every 15 minutes
- Charges - CNY25 (approximately US$4) per person
- Reservations - purchase tickets at the AEL Station in the airport; the hotel is a 15-minute taxi ride from Dong Zhi Men station
The host of services provided includes air ticket confirmation, restaurant bookings, sightseeing tours, messages, car hire, bell-desk and parking services, mailing and photo processing.
- Multilingual Hotel Staff
Available on request; contact Front Office Reception
- Florist and Gift-Wrapping Services
Available at The Patisserie, which is located on the lobby
- Hyatt Worldwide Reservations Centre
For any assistance with future Hyatt reservations
- 24-hour laundry, dry-cleaning, pressing and valet services
- Shopping Arcade and Beauty Salon
- Available in Club Oasis, which is located on the P3 level
- Safety deposit facilities- Additional safety deposit boxes are available, free of charge, at the Front Desk
- Currency exchange- Located at the Front Office Reception in the main lobby for 24-hour foreign currency exchange and cashing of travelers’ cheques
- Mail- Postage stamps are on sale at the Concierge Desk; incoming guest mail will be delivered to the guestroom automatically. The Business Centre also provides a courier service for international and domestic deliveries via UPS, FedEx and DHL.
- Doctor's clinic
7:00am - 9:00pm CNY 6 per hour
9:00pm - 7:00am CNY 5 per hour
You can also experience a wider selection in The Malls at the Oriental Plaza shopping and entertainment complex, which is accessible directly via the upper lobby, or simply by stepping out of the hotel onto Beijing’s famous Wangfujing commercial street.
- Beijing Capital International Airport - 35 km (40-minutes’ drive by car)
- Beijing Railway Station - 1.5 km (10-minutes’ drive by car)
- Wangfujing Subway Station - on the premises
- Grand Hyatt Beijing limousine services are available on request.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off services.
Enjoy the privacy and comfort of our hotel’s private limousine to travel from Beijing Capital International Airport to our hotel. En route, cold towels and refreshing mineral water will help revive you after a long journey. Grand Hyatt Beijing provides various types of vehicles as its Hyatt Private Limousine.
Half-day and full-day private tours are also available on request.
- Operating hours – 24 hours
- Charges vary depending on the final destination. The basic charge for a taxi is CNY13 for the first 3 kilometres.
- Fares from Beijing International Airport: CNY110 (US$17), including tolls, excluding levy for luggage and traffic
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Book Now or call +86 10 8518 1234